Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Night Circus Read-A-Long


Jude (from In Between) and I are having a Read-A-Long of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern in February! We will be discussing the book on both our blogs at the end of each week during February.

Reading schedule:
Week 1
February 1 - 7
Part 1 from Page 0 - 90

Week 2
February 8 - 14
Part 2 from Page 91- 222

Week 3
February 15 - 21
Part 3 from Page 223 - 296

Week 4
February 22 - 28 
Part 4 & 5 from Page 297 - 384


Feel free to join us and comment on our posts or tweet us, as well as to grab the button for your blog (: 

Jennifer @Beesha1
Jude @Judehnd

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I did read this last year with my book club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. I might manage a re-read to participate :)

    Liza @ Classy Cat Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!