Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Book Boyfriend #10

Hosted By The Unread Reader 

My book boyfriend this week is

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

From the Ghost Hunter Mystery series 
by Victoria Laurie

What's a Ghoul to Do? (Ghost H...   Demons are a Ghoul's Best Frie...   Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun...   Ghouls Gone Wild (Ghost Hunter...   Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghouls (Ghost...  Ghoul Interrupted (Ghost Hunte... 

Heath comes into the series in the 3rd book. He can sense spirits like M.J. so they make a great team. They are on a ghost hunter television show together so they slowly fall for each other. Heath is Native American with longish black hair. I'm currently reading the 6th book in the series so I'm going to just include one hot excerpt from Heath and M.J. from Ghoul Interrupted. I don't have many other good quotes marked so enjoy!


"Mmmm," he hummed when my fingers found their way under the sheets. "What'cha doin'?"
"Playing," I said, turning around to face him.
"Playing?" he repeated drowsily, but a smile tugged at his lips.
"Yep. Your body is like an amusement park for my fingers."
Heath chuckled and the sound was low and throaty.
"Well," he said, moving his own hand to rest on the top of my head. "You're in luck, pretty lady, because you have to be this height to ride my merry-go-round."
"Here's my ticket," I said, kissing him.
"Oh, babe," he replied, pulling back to eye me with smoldering intention, "for you, this ride's free."
We didn't do a lot of talking after that.  
Well, that is until Gilley began pounding on our door loud enough to wake the dead. Heath groaned and got up to answer it, holding a pillow over his privates to open the door and look out. "What's up?" he asked tersely.

  
 http://i2.listal.com/image/546599/600full-steven-strait.jpg  

CONT>
Heath let go of the door and it shut in Gilley's face.
He dropped the pillow then and took two leaps back to the bed, where he tackled me and pinned me to the mattress, "Now," he said. "Where were we?"
"The amusement park."
"Ah, yes," he said. "And I think we were just about to set off on the love canal..."

And that is Heath and M.J. So cute! That is as explicit as it gets but enough to let my imagination run wild! I could never find a good Heath pic but when I found the above pics I decided to let my imagination run wild and picture them all as Heath. 

8 comments:

  1. Woow Jennifer this one is so HOT :P Like it like it!! :) Great pick for your week book boyriend!! :) ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Jenn!!!! What a nice thing to wake up to this morning! *wipes drool*
    my bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this, but I want him! Those pictures...*swoon* Great choice and that scene is to die for!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-30-malkom-slaine.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a ticket!!! Please! LOL

    Some girls get all the luck. And I'm really loving those first two pictures. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, *gulps* oh, boy.So sexy, is all I can manage. And you have some of my favorite actors up there. Though, I regret to say, that I've never met Mr. My Privates Are Covered By A Blanket :D

    Asher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I LOVE your pick! I haven't read the series yet, but I definitely am now. Great picks too, I think I need to go clean up some drool - thank you for sharing! ;)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-2-seth-apollyon.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Dr. Steven better sorry Heath is ok but Steven was a man mmmmm lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!