I've Been Book Tagged...3 Times LOL
First tag from Katrina @ Kindred Dreamheart
1. On the norm, are you an optimistic or pessimistic reader? (When you pick up a book, are you like “yay” or “chopping block time”?)I'm a rather optimistic reader. I usually pick up books I am pretty sure I will enjoy. I can be a little pessimistic only if it is later in the series and I have heard about some things that will happen that I don't want to happen.
2. What are your review statistics for 2011? (5 star vs. 1 star)I have no idea but I'll just paste and copy the thing from goodreads
3. Is Whitney Houston not the best ever? (It’s okay if you say no.)
haha yes I enjoy her music
4. What song is you obsessed with RIGHT NOW?
Nothing specific really, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and I always have that love you like a love song stuck in my head and oh yeah that I'm sexy and I know it song is always in my head too! LOL
5. What book CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
6. What’s the one author you’ve read the most books written by ever?
7. What is the one television show you have never missed an episode?
8. Do you have an eReader? If so, what kind?
Yes a kindle touch.
9. Public Library or Bookstore
10. I have to repeat this, because it was a great question: If you could pick one book series to turn into a movie adaption which would you pick and who would you cast as the main characters?
That is a hard one because I would love to see all my books turn into movies. As usual probably anything by Michelle Rowen would make me happy.
11. Do all your physical (not online) friends read and love books as much as you?
Second Tag from Vanya @ YA Story Teller
1. When the tension in a book is too much to handle, what do you do?Keep reading as fast as I can or take a break and talk about it on goodreads.
2. Where do you like to read? Your most favorite place?
3. Is there a book that made you cry with real tears in some scenes and laugh heartily in others?? Which one?
4. Do you have a page limit when choosing your books?
5. While reading, what else do you do?
6. Since Maghon asked mainly about boys, I'm gonna turn feminist. So, who is your most favorite heroine and why?
7. If you receive a book for review, but half-way through you decide that no matter how hard you try it doesn't grab your attention, what do you do?
8. Do you write negative reviews if you really don't like a book? What would you say?
9. If a book's cover looks really hideous, but you've heard nice things about the story, would you read it?
10. What would you do if you come home and find your most favorite book chewed by your dog?
Third Tag from LoonyAlana @ Dark Obsession Chronicles
1. Are there any TV/film adaptations from books that you already love, or are looking forward to, or would like to see made?Looking forward to The Hunger Games, The Host, and Vampire Academy movies.
2. To read YA, or not to read YA, that is the question- and why?
3. Favorite Genre and favorite book from that genre?
4. Is there a specific book, or a certain age that really was the "start" of your love for reading?
5. How long have you been blogging and why did you create your blog?
Not long, I think I started in November, although I didn't really do much until December. I was just playing around with the design and figuring out how the heck blogger works for like a whole month. I started my blog because I was loving goodreads and blog hoping so I decided to join in the fun and have another place to discuss books.
6. Who are your five favorite 'book boyfriends'.
Some adult book boyfriends, Eric Northman, Bones, Christian Grey, Adam Haumpton (sp? I forget how to spell it), Darrak
You can also just look at my sidebar and see all the guy I love. ;-)
7. If you could have dinner with any 3 authors, alive or dead, whom would you chose and why?
Oh that would be a hard one, any of my favorites would be great, Michelle Rowen, Richelle Mead, Lisa Lutz, Sophie Kinsella, Lauren Oliver, Beth Revis
8. Have you ever read a book and wanted to throw it across the room, or burst into tears, or immediately go find someone to release your feelings to; if so, which book?
haha yes and that would be Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver and many more I am sure!
9. Hardcover, paperback, or eBook?
10. Do you ever feel the need to hide your reading, the title of the books you're reading, or the amount of money that you spend on your reading habit?
Not really. Sometimes I hide how much I spend but that is about all.
I'm supposed to tag back a million more people but I hate to force it on anyone so if you want to be tagged leave me a comment and I'll mention you and come up with some questions.