Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon Hosted By Remarkable Reads!






I signed up for the readathon. Starts December 22nd until New Years Day. 
Click on the link above to join in. You can follow on Twitter if you don't have a blog. 
 Just follow with hastag #WU2011R 
I'll be tweeting as I read @Beesha1

I try to do n + 1 for readathons. Since this one is 10 days I'm not sure I can swing 11 books with the holidays and all the other extra end of the year blog events I'm trying to do. So if I can at least finish 8 books I'll be happy.  But here are the 12 that I would love to finish by the end of the year. In semi order of what needs to be finished first. I'll be coming back here and updating as I finish. 


 12/22 That Old Black Magic by Michelle Rowen  
12/23 15% Hushed
12/24 Didn't read yet today. I had a ton of errands, cooking, and family time so I'm going to read some tonight. I have to finish some reviews too so that needs to come first.
12/25 Christmas I didn't read but a tiny bit. Spent time with my family.
12/26 20% Hushed and page 70 of Crossed
12/27 Page 100 of Crossed
12/28 Page 150 of Crossed
12/29 Went shopping for New Years dress...Read~a~thon FAIL!
12/30 Come on Crossed!
12/32  Finished Hallowed

 That Old Black Magic HushedOn a Dark Wing
Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)Crossed (Matched, #2)
RippleWithinThe Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
Jekel Loves HydeThe Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a ton of great books planned for the read-a-thon! I didn't like Crossed but I'm not a fan of that series, if you loved Matched you will probably love Crossed.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be reading all of those O.O

    Lol, in that case I'd be like:
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee509/JudeHnd/challenge-denied-rage-face.jpg

    xD

    Within looks really good, you'll Love Ripple [I think ^^] and I also have Duff and Starcrossed

    wow, so many books, I'll go back to reading x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great line-up of books for the readathon. Starcrossed, Crossed, and Darker Still all sound really good.

    Happy readathoning to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...you read a book a day?!! I'm lucky if I fit in 2 a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many books I want to read in the pile! I need to read matched and crossed because my mom has read them and she loves to talk about books, which means she always gives away spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only one I have read is Crossed, and I don't think you will have any problem getting through that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Starcrossed and Darker Still from that pile. Both are very good even though the first half or so of Starcrossed was kind of slow. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some books I've been wanting to read on there. I hope you enjoy them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all on my TBR list! I'm trying to read a book a day too, but not sure how it's gonna work lol XD Good luck with the readathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list of books! Good luck with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting line-up! The DUFF was one one of my favorite contemporary YA's of 2010. I hope you like it, and also the rest of your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! I have Darker Still in my TBR (saving it for next year). :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me know what you think of on a dark wing. I just read that one. and I loved remembrance!

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading to all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even with you being busy and all I've managed to read less that you and I've been reading non-stop x)

    Hope you're enjoying your books! especially Hushed, I really want to read it :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!