Friday, October 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #75

Hosted By Tynga's Reviews


Been so busy with work that I haven't posted a Stacking The Shelves in almost 2 months.
I attended 3 great signings!


Stephanie Perkins Signing

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)   Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)   Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) 








Rick Yancey Signing

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)   The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) 




At the Rick Yancey signing I saw that the bookstore happened to have signed copies of The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare so I went ahead and bought one. 

The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)




Lauren Oliver & Jandy Nelson Signing

Rooms   I'll Give You the Sun 






Leave links to your stack!

10 comments:

  1. Nice Haul, gotta love signed books! I am jealous about The Infinite Sea!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh yay for signed haul!! Met Rick earlier in September as well! Totally worth the 5 hour drive! ;) Enjoy your signed lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for signed books. It's always awesome to see some great books in that haul of yours.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you always go to the awesomest signings and get the most fabulous books signed! I must try Perkins' series, even though I don't really like contemporary. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, signings galore!! Lucky you, Jennifer :) I still haven't read Anna yet, I'm kind of ashamed XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! You and your signings! Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm totally jealous! What a great haul!
    Alison ~ Ali's Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh you did hit some amazing signings. I love all those authors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where the hell do you live that you go to all these awesome signings??? I know I should know since I've sent you books but my memory sucks. Either way. I'm super jealous! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!! I was expecting Stephanie Perkins to have crazy colored hair, but no. You two look so cute together :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!