Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WOW #101




I'm waiting on

 Loop

Loop by Karen Akins
Release Date October 21st 2014


At a school where Quantum Paradox 101 is a required course and history field trips are literal, sixteen year-old time traveler Bree Bennis excels…at screwing up.

After Bree botches a solo midterm to the 21st century by accidentally taking a boy hostage (a teensy snafu), she stands to lose her scholarship. But when Bree sneaks back to talk the kid into keeping his yap shut, she doesn’t go back far enough. The boy, Finn, now three years older and hot as a solar flare, is convinced he’s in love with Bree, or rather, a future version of her that doesn’t think he’s a complete pain in the arse. To make matters worse, she inadvertently transports him back to the 23rd century with her.

Once home, Bree discovers that a recent rash of accidents at her school are anything but accidental. Someone is attacking time travelers. As Bree and her temporal tagalong uncover seemingly unconnected clues—a broken bracelet, a missing data file, the art heist of the millennium—that lead to the person responsible, she alone has the knowledge to piece the puzzle together. Knowledge only one other person has. Her future self.

But when those closest to her become the next victims, Bree realizes the attacker is willing to do anything to stop her. In the past, present, or future.

Why I'm Waiting?
Time travel, romance, mystery! Perfect for me! Plus the cover is so enchanting and pretty! LOL Required course with literal field trips back in time! I want to go to that school. 




Leave links to your WOW 

23 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! I'm not a big fan of time travel usually, because it confuses me too much haha. I'll be giving this one a shot though! Great pick.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I forgot how good this one sounds! LOOP sounds like time travelling with a little extra something, and I like it. Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my WOW! This sounds fabulous! I love that in the synopsis it already sounds like there will be some sarcasm and humor along with plenty of adventure. Adding it to my tbr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the moment I read Quantum Paradox 101 & history field trips are literal, I wanted to read this book & go to that school, too ;) thank you so much for sharing, I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the sounds of the book as well and the cover! :) I hope you enjoy it. (:

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh interesting! Totally new to me but the cover is just amazing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not my usual type of read, but man, it sounds sooooo good! Gorgeous cover too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is the first time I'm hearing about this book and it sounds so good! Just added it to my TBR list. Thanks for putting it in my radar! Great pick. :)

    Check out my WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to me but I like the cover plus sounds good and hope that you get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick. I love the sound of this.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't read many time travel romances but this one sounds good.
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time travel is a hit or miss with me sometimes, but I do like the sounds of this one. I'll keep an eye out for it. Great pick. I hope you enjoy it.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOAHHH, I've never heard of this book, but I love the cover! THE COLORS! I love the colors. And the title is represented by the cover, love! I hope you read and enjoy this book, Jen!

    Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the first I've heard of this one and it sounds AWESOME!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like time travel books, as long as they aren't too confusing. Looking forward to this one, love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, the sounds so freaking cool, and I love that cover! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a good book to check out. This Is my first time hearing of it. Great pick and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pick! This one sounds so freaking good! And the cover is purdy.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pick! I thought I'd never heard of this but when I checked my wishlist it was already on there! Love time travel books so will definitely be picking up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this one! I haven't seen this one before, but it looks so good! I'm not a huge fan or time travel books, but this one looks really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This one sounds so interesting! Time travel books are just so much fun, too. And yes, the coverrrrr. :D Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  22. How have I not run across this before? This sounds AMAZING. Thanks so much for putting Loop on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!