Tuesday, May 13, 2014

WOW #100




I'm waiting on

 Take Back the Skies

Take Back The Skies by Lucy Saxon 
Releasing June 3rd 2014


Catherine Hunter is the daughter of a senior government official on the island of Anglya. She’s one of the privileged – she has luxurious clothes, plenty to eat, and is protected from the Collections which have ravaged families throughout the land. But Catherine longs to escape the confines of her life, before her dad can marry her off to a government brat and trap her forever.

So Catherine becomes Cat, pretends to be a kid escaping the Collections, and stows away on the skyship Stormdancer. As they leave Anglya behind and brave the storms that fill the skies around the islands of Tellus, Cat’s world becomes more turbulent than she could ever have imagined, and dangerous secrets unravel her old life once and for all . . .

Why I'm Waiting?
Cat escaping her life and becoming a stowaway on a skyship! So intriguing. Dying to see how different her life will be and what secrets she will unravel.  




Leave links to your WOW 

13 comments:

  1. I've only heard a little bit about this book before, but it definitley sounds intriguing!

    Check out my WOW post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this looks pretty good! I've seen this gorgeous cover around, but it's the first time I've read the synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen this before but it sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds good, a skyship, um yes please. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this either, I mean, it sounds amazing, but can't wait to see how it plays out and the writing style, since the author is really young. So that should be fun. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to read this book. It sounds like there's a lot goes on in it and the author is so young too! I can't wait.
    Great pick, Jennifer!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to read this one as well! I'm such a sucker for sci-fi! :D
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was an interesting read for me. I hope you end up liking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. been seeing this on a few blogs. It looks like a good sci-fi book. I hope you like this book.

    Grace
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this around quite a bit, but I think I need to see some reviews before I ultimately commit to reading it. It does sound interesting, though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool cover! I'm not even into sci-fi, but this one sounds rather interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cover! It sounds like an exciting read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo there's a giveaway for it on GR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!