Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WOW #98




I'm waiting on

 Out of Control

Out Of Control by Sarah Alderson
Release Date May 22nd 2014


When 17 year old Liva witnesses a brutal murder she’s taken into police custody for her own protection. But when the police station is attacked and bullets start flying it becomes clear that Liva is not just a witness, she’s a target.

Together with a car thief called Jay, Liva manages to escape the massacre but now the two of them are alone in New York, trying to outrun and outwit two killers who will stop at nothing to find them.

When you live on the edge, there’s a long way to fall.

Why I'm Waiting?
I enjoyed Sarah Alderson's Hunting Lila series so I've been looking forward to trying more of her books. I love on the run storylines too! Kind of cheating since I just got a copy of this but excited to start it!




Leave links to your WOW 

15 comments:

  1. Nice! Been seeing this one around a lot lately!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed seeing this one around so I am glad you put it on my radar this week. Great pick! I have been dying to try her books and I just need to make the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh exciting. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy it once you start it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really exciting. I've only read one book by the author, but I did enjoy it. Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I do own the first in the Hunting Lila series (it's been on my shelf for ages) but haven't gotten around to reading it... :( But ugh, how great does this one sound? And since you already have a copy, hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, she says this was inspired by Ryan Gosling in Drive! I have this one coming up soon, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard great things about Hunting Lila and I want to read that one. This one sounds really good too and I hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to try this author. I hope this is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not read a book by the author before, but I do want to check this one out :) Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like something I would read :D Good pick:)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me that I still need to read something by Alderson! Thanks for sharing and reminding me to pick up something from my TBR!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read anything by this author, but I know I want to read Hunting Lila. At least you have this one already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks good! Maybe it should be my first Alderson read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good! I already have it on my tbr. I hope we both enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds wonderful! I recently received a copy but need to find a moment to start it.

    A nice WoW! Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!