Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WOW #94




I'm waiting on

 Sinner

Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvator
Release Date July 1st 2014


A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy. 

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved? 

"Legions of fans -- myself included -- have wanted Maggie to return to the world of Shiver, and now she's found an ingenious, sexy, utterly compelling way to do it," says David Levithan, VP/Publisher and Editorial Director, Scholastic Press. "This isn't so much a re-visitation as it is a reinvention, with Maggie taking readers to many places they've never been with her before. There is nothing quite so amazing as Maggie Stiefvater at the top of her game."

Author Maggie Stiefvater says, "For me, finishing the Shiver trilogy was a bittersweet moment -- I knew that I wouldn't be returning to Mercy Falls once Sam and Grace's story was over. But Cole and Isabel still lurked in the back of my mind. Both of them were only half-fixed at the end of the trilogy, and I wanted to know if they could be fixed the rest of the way."

Why I'm Waiting?
I also felt that Cole and Isabel's story was not finished so I'm excited to see what happens between them.



Leave links to your WOW 

24 comments:

  1. Great cover. I have read book 1, so I can binge on 2 and 3 before July :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so glad I stopped by your WOW I didn't know about that book till now. It's awesome to know that we get to find out Cole & Isabel's story. :) http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com <-my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiver Trilogy is still on my TBR list. I haven't got time to read it, when books are piling. I super love long series. Looking forward to read that one too. Sounds really good.

    Bheiy @My Book Cushion

    Got no WOW but here's my recent post: Moving Heaven by A.L. Fontenot Book Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I can't wait for this one too. I love Cole St. Clair and Isabel. :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I didn't know about this! I haven't read Forever yet, but I already fell halfway in love with Cole in Linger. Looking forward to this as of right now!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This is one of my most anticipated books right now, I just can't wait to finally read it. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YES! Sooooo looking forward to this one too! Eep!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool. I haven't started the Shiver series as yet but this one seems interesting. Thanks for sharing. Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so need to read this series. I have all the books in my TBR series, save this one. Great pick.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still can't believe there is a 4th book! I like the cover on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I read the first book (and quite liked it) but somehow never got round to reading the other two so now I have the perfect excuse to read them all together :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this series, and can't wait to read on! Great choice this week. I'll probably pick it one week too.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for this one too. Loved Cole! Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't believe Maggie is adding more to this series! So exciting!

    Here's our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally that person who hasn't read any Maggie yet D: I need to fix soon! Glad to hear that the couple is getting a fuller story! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes!!! Omg, I am soooooo excited to read this book. Excellent pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've read a couple of Maggie's books and this one sounds AWESOME. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to read this series! I know so many people love it, but I've put it off for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I read Shiver, and tried to read Linger, but gave up. I really liked Shiver, but I can't remember what went wrong with Linger. I might catch up with this series over the summer! If not, I hope the fandom gets the series ending they want :) Hope you enjoy the book when you read it!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read this series but I loved The Raven Boys, I need to check out more of her books!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait for this book, a chance to go back into this world is just fantastic

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    88dreamers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pick! This was new to me =)
    Here is mine: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-last-breath.html
    New GFC follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Need this! Need this NOW! :) I'm so glad she's going to tell Cole and Isabel's story now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!