Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cover Characteristic ~ Musical Instrument(s)

Hosted By Sugar & Snark 



The Musician's Daughter

Want

The Lucy Variations

Band Geek Love

Notes from an Accidental Band Geek

Static

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)

Beat the Band (Swim the Fly, #2)

Fairy Metal Thunder (Songs of Magic, #1)

Phoenix Rockstar (Biker Rockstar, #1)

Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)

Never Say Never (Never Knights, #1)

The Soloist: A Lost Dream, an Unlikely Friendship, and the Redemptive Power of Music

Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1)

Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)



Favorite Cover?
Want is pretty! Many of the guitar ones look awesome and Notes From An Accidental Band Nerd looks cute!

5 comments:

  1. Want is very pretty & I love the musicians daughter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a violist and pianist, I love seeing instruments on covers as it alerts me to the kind of stories I tend to like. I love The Musician's Daughter and Want the most, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not huge on instruments being on the cover but I love a lot of the guitar ones! Want is pretty as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these posts, mainly because I never realize how many of them (what ever the theme is) there are!
    I love Band Geek Love, for some reason the cover kind of cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Band Geek Love cover!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!