Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cover Characteristic ~ Butterflies

Hosted By Sugar & Snark 


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)

Possession (Possession, #1)


The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)

Absent

Wings (Wings, #1)

Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1)

The Declaration (The Declaration, #1)

Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)

The Other Life (The Other Life, #1)

Panic

Stolen

Vex (Celestra, #5)

The Butterfly Clues

Pure (Pure, #1)

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)

Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1)

Ember (Ember #1)

Crossroads (Crossroads Saga, #1)

Haven (Winterhaven, #1)

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)



Favorite Cover?
A lot of great covers! Not sure which one I love most. Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster are nice. Although I kink of liked the original crazy tongue cover for the book. It was a bit more unique since butterflies have become so popular. I also like Possession, Pure, and Incarnate.

13 comments:

  1. Stolen...Stolen. I picked it up and read it a bit and then put it back. I really didn't like it, but I do want to finish it now. And I like Wings, I heard Miley Cyrus is suppose to be in the movie for it. Hmmm. Great list, BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Point of Retreat-love that kind of butterfly so that probably explains it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so many pretty covers! :)
    Incarnation & the delcation are Ubber beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies! So yeah these covers are so pretty. My fave of these is Stolen! An amazing story. I love the cover of Vex but unfortunately that series was a great disappointment for me! Great covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies are really popular now, maybe even a bit overdone, but when they're done right they make covers so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love butterflies and I love all the covers you posted with them on it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butterflies on covers! One of my faves is missing from your list though. This one, check it out: www.bookdepository.co.uk/Naked-Death-Robb/9780749934064/?a_aid=reviewsbyabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one was a lot of fun! Loved all the butterflies. I am kind of leaning toward Panic! They are all pretty! This is definitely more appropriate for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Beautiful Disaster, and the cover was part of that. Gonna read Walking Disaster soon, I love that cover even more! I like that they kept the butterfly as a theme. =)
    Further, I have my eye on The Butterfly Clues. Whenever I will get to that... Heard a few things about Wings and might try out that as well. And thanks to you and this post, I'm gonna check out Possession on Goodreads. The cover got me intriguied. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nobody ever suspects the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG the cover of Ember looks incredible!! And the cover of Fragile Eternity too <3 <3 AND Vex <3 <3 <3 I love butterflies <3 <3 in real life and on covers <3 <3 Awesome picks Jennifer! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. There's something about the innocence of butterflies that add intrigue to a cover art..cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my so many awesome covers! I don't even know where to start! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!