Monday, November 19, 2012

Charade Read~Along Week 3

Chapters 14-20~Hosted By Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings



In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?

I want to travel the world!!!!!! LOL I watch National Geographic and there are so many places I would love to go to but I guess I'll say Paris. It is kind of a generic answer but I have just always really wanted to go to a little cafe with a view of the Effiel Tower. I even purposely took french in high school in preparation. Although all I can say is what my name is and can I have pizza but those are the important things right?!

 Eiffle tower Paris

Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?

I haven't been many places but it is still hard to choose a favorite. I have been to Hawaii, Rosarito, Las Vegas, and on a Caribbean cruise with stops in Bermuda, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Turks and Caicos. I loved all of these vacations! I am most happy when I have beautiful warm weather and an awesome beach with clear warm water.

 

Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?

I'm a vengeful person so I want revenge!!! LOL But probably not a good idea. Now that Kimber knows the truth about what is really going on with Cole and Heven she should back off. It was a really really dumb and mean thing to do to Heven. Plus she just believed Hecate without any sort of proof what so ever!

witch 2

Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?

I loved when Gemma was taking care of Cole that was cute! Oh yeah I've had lots of crushes I didn't tell anyone about. When your young your friends will drive you nuts about it so I just kept it to myself. LOL I always had my own plan to get them to notice me and didn't want anyone ruining it!

penguin love

Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?

I think Cole is my favorite with Sam a close second. I've just always loved Cole. He is a sweet guy and good friend to Heven. Sam is of course amazing with what he will do to keep Heven safe. I'm glad the two of them are slowly becoming friends. I think they could have a great bromance!

heart made of little hearts

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great story!

    I would love to go to Paris, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh your answers make me smile! A bromance! LOL. I totally agree! I think they could have a great bromance. I just love that everyone seems to like the secondary characters in this series, because I think its important they have a bit of their own story too. :)
    But girl, I was just at Maria's blog and said the same thing about sitting at a cafe in paris! Great minds! What a beautiful place it must be! We should all go there on a field trip together! LOL!
    You know I tend to be kind of vengeful too, sometimes just with my thoughts because I do tend to think revenge never really gets me anywhere. ha ha haha. But I see where you are coming from definitely. :) I love that you had your own plans for getting your secret crushed to notice you, I bet those plans worked too.... :)

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was sad about Kimber, not surprised but still sad. How can you betray a friend you have so much history with?

    Great questions and answers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous you went to all those fantastic tropical places! I am so going to Hawaii one of these days. Paris seems to be a hot pick today. Oh you are a vengeful person, guess I will think twice before stealing Adrian from you. Oh everyone is so hard on Kimber, I like the poor girl! Have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had friends who took French in high school just so they could go on the France trip senior year. I took Spanish and didn't get to go anywhere. lol.

    I'm so with you on the warm weather!

    Yeah, I liking Cole and Sam as a bromance much better than the jealousy and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh...Paris! It maybe a generic answer, but Paris is Paris...and it would be a crime not to go there! I would also LOVE LOVEEE to go to Paris for precisely all the reasons you mentioned! LOL ;p And I also like my vacations with warm, nice weather. You can never go wrong with that!

    And revengeful person..that's kind of surprising! LOL ;p But that's a good question, I don't know what I would do, so at least you have something figured out! ;p

    I'm very excited to start this book. It sounds very interesting....and very fun! Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    Awesome post, Jennifer!

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jennifer!

    Ohhhh, Paris!! As you know, I chose Paris as well! And what a coincidence -- I learned French in high school, too!! Comment allez-vous aujourd hui? (How are you today?) Yeah, that's about all I remember....lol.

    WOW. A Caribbean cruise sounds like the perfect thing!! I've been to Freeport, in the Bahamas. I have also visited Spain, Colombia, NYC (vaguely remember that, too), North Carolina, Orlando, Tampa, and Key West (Florida). That's it! As for warm weather, I've lived in Miami, Florida, most of my life, and have never seen snow "in person". Sure would love to!!

    By now, everyone participating in this read-along knows how I feel about kimber. Lol. What can I say? Heven should really write her off, I think! And I agree -- revenge is not a good thing. It doesn't really solve anything...

    You're so right about high school friends giving you a hard time where crushes are concerned. I only experienced that in college, though. I went to an all-girl Catholic high school, so I really didn't know that many boys! Lol. Those penguin you added in are SO cute! The girl penguin is winking at the boy penguin -- how adorable!!

    Although my favorite character is Sam, I think Cole is a GREAT choice!! He is indeed a very sweet guy. I love how he's always stuck by Heven. And I was glad when I found out that they were siblings! Lucky Heven!!

    These are GREAT answers!! Thanks for sharing!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! : )



    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers, Jennifer! I've been to Paris a couple of times now (it doesn't that long by train from London!) and have loved it each time. Ooh and you've been to Hawaii. Lucky you! I would love to go there one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!