I have never dyed my hair but I do have a hilarious story for you about when my mom cut my bangs. My dad likes to make fun of my mom because she is one of those people that will buy and believe everything in a commercial. Well she decided to buy the Flowbee to cut my brother and dads hair and supposedly save all this money. But my brother wouldn't even let her near him unless she paid him. LOL My hair has always been really long but when I was little I had bangs. My mom decided to use the Flowbee to trim them. She had no clue what she was doing and they were so short and messed up! I cried! But to make up for it she let me get my ears pierced! I think I was about 9 years old when it happened and she had wanted me to wait until I was 12 years old to get them pierced. As you can guess my mom eventually returned it. I tell this story all the time and my co-worker said she actually knows a guy that has cut his hair with the Flowbee for 10 years!!! I guess it works for some...
I like their relationship. I think Cole is a really sweet guy and good friend. I also feel bad for him because Kimber is such a bitch. As much as I love Sam part of me actually wants to see them get together. But at the least I do hope they remain friends.
Gemma is still really mysterious. I hope she is able to train and help Sam. I am wondering why she wouldn't say anything to them sooner. She kind of came out of nowhere and surprised me. Would really such for Sam not to be able to shift and protect Heven.
I'm not sure. A sword always sounds good. When in doubt, decapitate! lol But I don't like to get close so maybe a gun?!
I have one older brother. I would say that we are pretty close. He is super nerdy and not really anything like me but we have a good time even if we completely disagree on what movies to watch. He is into Japanese and indie films while I like what he calls paste eater films. When we were little it was another story. We got into horrible fights and one time we even cut each others hair!
Link up your answers and try to visit as many other blogs as you can!
Week 2 Questions
November 12th-Christy @ Love of Books
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the scariest or wackiest dream you have ever had?