Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweet Evil Read~Along Week 4


Theme: Halloween

I had a great plan to upload all my Halloween pics for this theme but sadly as always I had computer issues. They are all on discs and my disc drive isn't working so I give up. But I did find two pics!

Firewoman!

I found this on my photobucket account. It is so old. Like middle school or something.
I'm the nerd in the middle!
Photobucket

I just love Halloween! 

Candy!


Pumpkin Carving!


Costumes!


Scary Movies!


Haunted Houses!



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Really made me wish I was going to a Halloween party this year! I dressed up as a witch when I was little but I hated the green face paint. It itches like crazy and I would cry so my mom never dressed me up as anything else requiring it again. lol Mostly now I do just go as something sexy. Maybe when I'm old I'll go back to the scary costumes. hehe Kai is being so mean! But I do understand it is a really bad idea for them to be together so it's best to nip it in the bud but he keeps sending mixed signals. I love Kope and the other nephs. The New Years party seemed like a lot of fun! Maybe Anna and I could trade places and I could work! If my job is buying people drinks and dancing on the bar I am in! The other nephs seem to have really bad jobs though :-( It was sad at the end when they were at the meeting and yelling at the glutton neph for being over weight. I mean if she is supposed to represent glutton what does it matter?! I did like seeing all the different demons and neph represented. Looking forward to the next book. This book left things really open. I'm wondering how Anna will continue to handle her job and hide from the demons and how Kai and Anna will be able to get together.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

 "I've got a joke for you," Kaidan told him. Jay nodded his head, ready.
"What's the difference between a drummer and a savings bond?"
"I don't know. What?" Jay beamed bright yellow.
"A savings bond matures and eventually makes money."

"What do you want from me, Kai?"
"For starters?" His voice lowered to sexy, dangerous depths. "I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body."

"I needed this kiss. I needed this last moment of feeling alive. My body pushed against his, thanking him, memorizing him. His hands roamed roughly down my back and over my hips, yanking me even closer, tighter. We were breathless when we broke the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine. My hands slid from the back of his neck to his face. I ran my thumbs across his eyebrows and over his cheekbones. He watched me in the dimmed light, searching me. Our heated breath turned to fog in the cold air."


I have had a lot of fun with the read along! Thanks to all the hosts!

12 comments:

  1. I love Halloween! I haven't dressed up in a really long time though. :( It's all about my kids now. My sister does some awesome costumes. Last year she was Sue Sylvester from Glee. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dress up with your kids! I always wanted my mom to dress up and she did dress as a witch for a few years but then stopped as I got older. It is so much fun!

      Delete
  2. SQUEEEEEE Halloween is really soon! Ooo, which reminds me, I might need to re-read Sweet Evil soon ;) Absolutely can't wait for Sweet Peril!

    Awesome post, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very excited for Sweet Peril! I love seeing all the costumes and can't wait to carve pumpkins!

      Delete
  3. It's hard to believe it's not Halloween yet! I keep thinking I've missed it as there are already so many costumes and decorations floating around on the streets. :)

    Also, love those quotes from Sweet Evil! It's a reminder that I need to read it soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know time is flying by! I already see commercials for Christmas so I kind of feel like it has passed me by too! Hope you enjoy Sweet Evil when you get a chance to read it.

      Delete
  4. This will actually be my first time celebrating Halloween this year because in France we don't particularly do anything special for that day except for watching scary movies and eating candy ... But as I'm in Dublin this year I'm dressing up as a witch and will go to an Halloween party, can't wait !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary movies and candy is always great but glad you are dressing up! So much fun! Hope you have a great time!

      Delete
  5. Love the pictures!!

    I loved the Halloween party in SE. So much fun and drama. And I'm happy you're enjoying the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love when books and TV shows include Halloween! My favorite holiday!

      Delete
  6. Halloween is fun, love the candies. Last year was the first year I ever dressed up. I went as a girl Mad Hatter. It was fun and wish I had the time to do it again this year. Need to plan for a good one next year.

    That second quote: Holy freaking SWOOON! I LOVE it, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body."
      That was a great quote!
      I love the Mad Hatter costumes! I dress up almost every year. So much fun!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!