Theme: Citrus or Pear recipe. Share a citrus or pear food/drink recipe.
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups carbonated water (optional)
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, and maraschino cherries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.
"Sudden panic overtook me as I realized he was about to move up to my calves. I hadn't shaved!"
"I could have kissed him all night. It was the most wonderful feeling in the entire world."
When I looked again my eyes landed on his bare behind. Dear God! I screamed and bured my face in my pillow.
"What?!" I heard him ask. "Did you see a roach?"
"Why are you naked?!" I did not dare life my red face.
"Huh. Is that all?" he asked. "I always sleep in the buff. I don't know how you can stand all that clothing."
"Unbelievable," I said. I pulled myself up and stomped to the bathroom.
"I do whatever it takes to get their clothes off, and then I attempt to make it so they'll never be with another person and not think of me. I know secrets of the human body most people don't even know about themselves. And when I leave, I know they're ruined when they're begging me to stay."