Charade by Cambria Hebert is the second book in the Heven and Hell series. I had so much fun during the Masquerade Read Along that I am super excited to help host the Charade Read Along! I really love discussing the books I read so this is a chance to share thoughts and make friends! To participate read the designated chapters each week and post the answers to that week's questions, link up, and visit others to see their take!
The posts will be every Monday in November
Novemeber 5th – Jennifer @ Some like it Paranormal
November 12th- Christy @ Love of Books
November 19th- Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings
November 26th- Veronica @ Mostly Reviews
November 30th- Cambria Hebert
Prize packs up for grabs
One signed paperback copy of Tirade (Heven and Hell #3)
One set of character magnets (featuring Sam, Heven, Kimber, Cole, Gemma, Riley)
Signed Swag (Bookmarks and a notecard)
One Heven and Hell T-shirt
Runner up Prize Pack
One signed Paperback of Tirade
Signed Swag (bookmarks and a notecard)
Week One Questions
Link up here @ Some Like It Paranormal November 5th
Read Chapters 1-5
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it.
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
Get started reading and come back here November 5th to link up your first post. The second weeks questions will be posted then as well. Happy reading! I hope you can join us!
Grab a button!