Chapters 11-15 Hosted by In the Closet With a Bibliophile
1. I do have a soft spot for Charley's Aunt Lilian. She is sweet and soft while somehow also being a little dirty and I find that hilarious in an aunt. Do you have any relatives dead or alive that remind you of Aunt Lillian? If not, tell me about your favorite deceased relative.
I don't have any relatives that remind me of her but my favorite deceased relative would be my grandpa. He loved to play cards and taught me although I never became as good as him....darn. Sometimes he won a lot of money lol He also let me drive when I was super young lol and do all kinds of fun things. We always had popcorn with 7-up because that was his favorite soda so till this day I have to have 7-up with popcorn! I also LOVE pepper like him. I put so much pepper on everything. You can never have enough.
2. In these chapters, we get a little closer to Reyes and his secrets. Neil, the warden at the prison where Reyes is currently incarcerated - and a high school mate of Charley's - tells a story about how Reyes ended up in the Coma and something he witnessed. What do you think of the story? What does this lead you to think about Reyes?
It made me think Reyes is some kind of paranormal something and I was dying to know what!
3. One of the things I love most about Ubie and Charley's relationship is that Ubie aka Uncle Bob has absolute faith in our Charley. Maybe it's because Charley's been solving murder cases for ages and Ubie knows that Charley knows things. If you could pick a super power, which one would you choose? Seeing the dead? Invisibility?
I'm greedy! I want so many superpowers! Invisibility, telekinesis, stopping time, mind control, mind reading, super strength, flying, time traveling, and shape shifting (Like Georgina Kincaid so I can have my hair, makeup, hot outfit, and hot body in one second!)
4. Okay, in my opinion, there is nothing better than walking into your living room and seeing the god-like creature of your dreams standing there waiting for you. If you were in Charley's shoes, who would be standing in your living room??
ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!! You knew that was coming right? I could honestly list like a million guys I wouldn't mind to have in my living room ;-)
5. We get a surprise visit from Rosie's husband and we find out some information about Reyes...that he and The Big Bad are the same guy. What are your thoughts? Were you surprised about Rosie's husband or did you feel that one coming? What about Bad Reyes, had you already made the connection?
I think I had a feeling all along Reyes was the Big Bad. I was very suspicious of him the whole time. She should just get with Garrett already...