Thursday, August 9, 2012

Don't Fear The Reaper Read-Along Week 2

Chapters 6-10 Hosted by Lila@ Babbling About Books and Stuff



1. Shiny objects and old family stories are told in this chapter, including an old nickname for our dear Charley. What was the nickname her uncle Bob gave her when she was little? Do you have an old nickname from when you were a kid? You can share it, and if it's really embarrassing we won't mind. *wink*

Charley's nickname was Calamity. I'm told my dad called me stink pot when I was a baby cause of my stinky diapers. Not a very loving nickname... :-( LOL

2. In this chapter we met someone. A really special guy named Rocket. Now, my memory is not what it used to be, and I just can't remember what makes him so special. Can you tell me what makes this particular ghost unique among all the others? And how about you? What can you do that makes you special? Anything? Jump on one foot for a really long time counts. *giggle*

Rocket knows the names of everyone who has died. My talents? I don't really have any. I do have a good memory. I'm incredibly witty and entertaining! ;-)

3. Charley is really *cough* not your ordinary girl. She does something that, well, there's no way around it. She named parts of her body and the names are... oh crap, I forgot. Just my luck. *sigh* But I'm sure you guys can say what part of her body she named and what the names were. And, since we are on the matter, have you ever named a part of your body? If so, what was it and what was the name? Come on, don't be shy. *wink+crooked smile*

Charley named her boobs which was strange to me although sometimes I call my stomach Bertha! LOL

4. We all have our little secrets. Things we don't tell anyone, not even our bff. Char (we became close :P ) is no different, but in this chapter she shared her little (big) secret (S) with her bff. What did you think about her reaction? What would be yours?

I thought she took it rather well. I'd probably freak out and think my friend is cray cray!

5. In this chapter, Char continues her heart-to-heart with her BFF and comes up with some theories about our fave badboy/possibly ghost. What do you think of it? Can it be? What do you think about him? Hot? Double chocolate hot? Super duper caramel chocolate cake with a cherry on top hot?

Well I've already read this book and the sequel so I know what Reyes is. I will say when I first read it I had my suspicions and I was right. Yes he is hot, especially in some upcoming scenes, although like I said last week I love Garrett. You all can have Reyes as long as I get Garrett.

8 comments:

  1. We use to call my sister Stink Pot when she was younger, I completely forgot about it until you just mentioned your nickname being that too, how funny!

    Bertha huh? LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertha is, surprisingly, a very fitting name for a stomach. When I eat too much I call mine 'the kid' cause I feel like I am pregnant. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY! At least SOMEONE recognizes that I get Reyes... ;D We will double date, k? ;)

    OH and I love Bertha! What a perfect name! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stomach is Bertha now that is a new one. Special talent, what about licking the ground that Adrian walks on. I have my suspicions about Garret I think he can give Charley a whirl. Stink Pot! ha ha... so charming. Thanks for being on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know Garrett will get some love too! When I picture him Shemar Moore always come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly witty and entertaining?? That's great cose I'm crazy and babblish :-D
    bertha? Love the stomach name and, you know, the fact that I can keep Reyes *sigh*

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha. *keeps Reyes* Though Garrett is such a sweetheart, I must agree xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally some Garrett love! I really like him too and I'm so upset with Charley for treating him so badly. I get that he didn't believe her but he's really trying now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!