Chapters 1-5 hosted by Christy@ Loves Books
1. Ch 1 – We meet some of Charley’s ghostly “buddies,” do you believe you have ever had a ghostly encounter?
Well I don't really believe in ghosts but I have had this weird thing happen to me twice where I wake up out of a dream and I see someone in my room for a second until my eyes adjust. It happened once where a lady was standing in front of my vanity and then again where a man was lying in bed next to me. It was scary lol My roommate used to swear we had a ghost because she kept seeing a man in bed with her and then when our friend spent the night she said she saw him to and this was without my friend ever telling her about him.
2. Ch 2 – Charley named her jeep Misery. Have you ever named your vehicles? What did you name them?
3. Ch 3 – Charley says her name “…brooks no opposition. It takes shit from no one.” What do you think your name says about you to strangers? Is there a different name that you think would suit you better?
Jennifer is boring and says nothing about me except I'm probably plain and boring. I'm not sure what name would better suit me but I was almost named Audra but then my dad named me instead.
4. Ch 4 – Charley says her best friend Cookie is “like Kramer from Seinfeld, only not so nervous, like Kramer might have been on Prozac.” Give us your best description of your best friend. How would they would describe you?
I'd say we are a lot alike and would say the same about each other. We are a pretty goofy bunch. I would say my friends are fun and honest and young at heart.
5. Ch 5 – Garrett is reluctant to believe in Charley’s abilities, how would you react if a friend divulged to you that they can see and speak with the dead?
I would want them to prove it somehow I'm sure. And by the way I love Garrett!