Friday, July 13, 2012

Fairy Metal Thunder Read-Along/Scavenger Hunt Week 2

July 13th ~ Chapters 7-13 Hosted by Kelly of Reading the Paranormal


1. Unfairly grounded by his parents, Jason decides to lie to them so he can go to the
audition in Minneapolis. Unfortunately, not only does the audition end poorly but his
parents discover his lie and things go downhill from there. Tell us the most outrageous
lie you've ever been caught in. Bonus points if you can provide pictorial proof.
Reenactments eagerly accepted.


So when I first turned 18 I was so excited to finally go clubbing. I actually did tell my mom I was going out of town to a club this night thank goodness cause most nights I never told her lol Well we get there and there is no parking so I park in a McDonald's lot. Well when we came out of the club I saw my poor junko being towed! SO MAD! A friend picked us up and my plan was to go pick it up the next morning without my mom ever knowing. Well... somehow moms have a sixth sense about these things and she looked in the garage that morning and asked where the car was? I was like crap it was towed. Then I spent all my graduation money to get it out. I have bad car luck cause I had my new car towed as well. Most lies I was never caught but that one I was :-( I still don't know why she looked in the garage!

Evil tow trucks!
 
 
2. In Faerie, Aoide is summoned to see the Faerie Queen. Have you ever met someone
important like the Faerie Queen? Someone famous? Tell us the story behind how it happened.
Once again, pictures are a plus!


I discussed this last time but I met Jackson Rathbone and his band. I have pictures of him but they are not currently on my computer. Here is one picture off my facebook page! WOO! In 6th grade I met Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Tom Everett Scott while they filmed Dead Man On Campus in my town. I loved Zack Morris so that was exciting. I met Dr. Drew once when he spoke at my college. I might have met a few more but can't think of anymore off the top of my head.


3. Caught lying to his father about his non-existent job at the car wash, Jason has now
found gainful employment at Buddy McSlawburger's - where he's forced to wear "the funny hat"
as part of his uniform. What's the worst job you've ever had? Did it involve a particularly
noxious uniform? Tell us about it - in riveting, full-color detail!


My first job I worked for a catering company so I had to wear a tuxedo shirt with bow tie. It wasn't that bad. That is the only job uniform I have ever had to wear. I wouldn't mind a uniform though. I would totally rock one of those hot dog on a stick outfits. I love being goofy. Here is me last weekend on the boardwalk eating cotton candy. Awesome hat! I would totally wear this for a job.


4. In an effort to regain their stolen instruments, Aoide and Rhodia travel to the sugar
swamp to hire a hunter. Wouldn't you love to live somewhere where the water is sweet and
the grass is made of sugar cane? Show us a picture of you enjoying your favorite sweet
treat. Or, rewrite history and tell us how your version of the sugar swamp would differ
from the one in the book.


BJ's Pizookie!!! SO GOOD!!!

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm yummy food. I would really like too to have an uniform in a job to say I got through that! And ouuuuch so bad your mom looked for the car D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! That hat totally rocks!! I love being silly too. That sucks about your bad car luck! So that cookie thingy whatever it is looks pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat... :)
    what is that sweet treat? it looks nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I would so totally wear that hat. Have a whole group of people doing it for fun. That would be a total blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You met Jackson Rathbone, so lucky!
    That uniform doesn't sound bad at all, I'd wear that.
    and that dessert looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Zack Morris!!! I admit, I was a total Saved By The Bell fan when I was little...that's so cool that you met him.

    OMG, that Pizookie looks AMAZING *drools a little*

    :) Aeicha
    Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute, Jennifer. Love the hat. And BJ's Pizookie are like Heaven on Earth. I could eat a whole one by myself. Sorry about your bad luck with two trucks. Maybe you need to switch over to a bike. hehehe I try to get all my friends to cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy food, I want some! The hat is absolutely adorable, I actually wouldn't mind wearing one. You've met Jackson Rathbone, I'm super jealous of you right now!

    Tow trucks are evil, they should not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hat!! Is it supposed to be Mike from Monsters, Inc? It reminds me of him.
    Jackson is so adorable! I honestly have not hear his band's music...I should rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super jealous you got to meet Jackson Rathbone! I would love to meet him!

    Also, I love the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those pazookies!! The chocolate chip one is usually my favorite, but I also love the peanut butter one. I can't believe you met Zack Morris! ;) When I went to New Zealand, I actually bumped into Seth Green checking his email in one of those internet cafes. I didn't go up to him because I felt bad bothering him, but we were in this tiny town and and I tell yah what, He's so short. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cotton-candy-dealing hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!