Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cover Characteristic ~ Cameras


This one was hard actually!
I could only think of this one cover off the top of 
my head then I had to do some searching.

Shooting Stars

The Camera Never Lies (Consequences)

Look at that camera! LOL
http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1302582750l/10812578.jpg

OOPS! I'm the Paparazzi

I loved Goosebumps as a kid.
I probably still have this book somewhere!
Say Cheese and Die! (Classic Goosebumps, #8) (Goosebumps, #4)


Favorite Cover?
I love the Shooting Stars cover.
It is cute and I really want to read it.
Can you think of any covers with cameras?
I know I've seen more but just couldn't think what books.
Share in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Woah. Hard would be an underestimation, haha! I wouldn't be able to come up with any! Great job, though! I really like the first one! :)

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaah! I love the feature. How fun. I love that one for Caught on Camera. haha Great job gathering all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one from Goosebumps!
    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the Shooting Stars cover too -- it's so absolutely adorable, just like the inside of that book! I read it last month and couldn't stop the smiles from coming. I really hope you give it a shot sometime soon, Jen! It's a really sweet read with an even sweeter romance and an actually surprising twist that's really different! :) And the Goosebumps one just makes me laugh LOL. I remember reading all those when I was a kid! x) <3

    Love this feature, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I love the Goosebumps cover! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!