Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cover Characteristic ~ Sunglasses



The first books I thought of were the Heist Society series. 
I enjoyed reading those books.

 Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)

 Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)

 Between You & Me

 Overprotected

 Pretty Bad Things

 Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye (A Psychic Eye Mystery, #1)

 The Delivery Man

 http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1266803563l/6645486.jpg

 Bubbles Unbound (Bubbles Yablonsky, #1)

 Busted in Bollywood

 The Elite (The Elite, #1)

 Dead, Actually


 Favorite cover?
I really like Dead, Actually because through the sunglasses you see the city. I like Between You & Me just because the sunglasses are heart shaped. lol But I think both the Heist Society covers are my absolute favorite. I love that in the sunglasses you can see the reflection of what she steals in each book.

16 comments:

  1. I like the cover theme in the Heist Society series - I didn't realize the reflection in the sunglasses were the things that were stolen though!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that the first sunglasses show the painting and the next pair shows the jewel. Pretty cool!

      Delete
  2. I agree with the Heist Society series! I love the covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great covers and great sunglasses! I would say the model matches what I picture in my head pretty close too!

      Delete
  3. The Ally Carter ones are my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cover posts!!! The sunglasses are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just love looking at book covers! So many cool and pretty covers.

      Delete
  5. Fun post especially since we are coming into sunglasses season. I kind of like the last pair the best it must be the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love heart sunglasses. I should get some but if I remember correctly the points at the end of the hearts itch my cheeks lol

      Delete
  6. These are so cool! I love sunglasses! And the cover for the Heist Society has the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Heist Society sunglasses actually look like some that I have. Great covers!

      Delete
  7. I hadn't realized that sunglasses were such a trend but I can see it now. I think the Heist Society ones are the best because what's reflected is so significant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surprising how many book covers use certain characteristics. I guess with soooo many book covers out in the world it's hard to come up with anything completely original. I think the Heist Society covers are perfect for the books.

      Delete
  8. I actually love the look of Pretty Bad Things!

    Thanks for participating again :)
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It looks very rebel like and she has a donut shop reflected in them. That might be significant to the book.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting! I read and love every single comment!